NFL Sunday Ticket question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
With the Sports Pack if you are out of the area the games are blacked out but the pre-game
and post-game shows are not. You can also see the coach's show and press conferences. We are talking about the NFL I hope.

Great to see other Browns fans on this site!!! Living in eastern Tennessee, ST is a godsend! And to make it better, the wife is hooked on it now and she won't let me get rid of it! :)

And how 'bout that Tribe! Hopefully, there's another World Series appearance in our near future, and we can finally see a World's Championship for the city of Cleveland.

Great to see other Browns fans on this site!!! Living in eastern Tennessee, ST is a godsend! And to make it better, the wife is hooked on it now and she won't let me get rid of it! :)

And how 'bout that Tribe! Hopefully, there's another World Series appearance in our near future, and we can finally see a World's Championship for the city of Cleveland.

There are lots of Browns fans out here, alot don't show it yet.....

As for the Tribe and World's Champs ...... theres alot of time yet.
When is the last time the Tribe won the WS ?

Go Tigers !!

Jimbo

The original poster should also know that any games broadcast on "his" local CBS and FOX stations were he currently lives "will be" blacked out on the Sunday Ticket channels (channels in the 700s) but those games can still be watched on the local channels themselves (channels on or below 69 on D*).

The original poster should also know that any games broadcast on "his" local CBS and FOX stations were he currently lives "will be" blacked out on the Sunday Ticket channels (channels in the 700s) but those games can still be watched on the local channels themselves (channels on or below 69 on D*).

I've had ST for 2 seasons now, in 05 only the game that was on our local CBS station was blocked out, in 06 I was able to watch all games on ST except for when the Bills didnt sell out and had a true TV blackout. This is Erie, PA btw.

I thought that a year or two ago there were no more blackouts due to local channels playing the games, but the year I read about that I no longer had D* (moved) so didn't know if that was ever true.

Would be cool and less confusing... but I understand and accept that the blackouts were necessary.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)