nfl sunday ticket SD and HD channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks you guys, but i'm looking more for the satellite info. I can't even seem to find it on lyngsat. Also SD=Standard Definition, HD=High Definition.

Don't forget the majority of the general public still don't have HD TV's ....
Peyton forgot to metion you need HD TV, HD Access,and NFL Superfan pack,with an HD receiver.:p
So for the Low Low price $200 and SD customer can upgrade thier SD NFL ticket to HD NFL Ticket. That Quite a deal.:p

All the SD feeds are on 101, all HD feeds are MPEG4 & are on either 99 or 103.

Thanks. So with a Phase III dish I could get the SD feeds of all the nfl games correct? Could I also use a really old receiver like the DRD430 or would I need something newer?

Peyton forgot to metion you need HD TV, HD Access,and NFL Superfan pack,with an HD receiver.:p
So for the Low Low price $200 and SD customer can upgrade thier SD NFL ticket to HD NFL Ticket. That Quite a deal.:p

Isnt that in the disclaimer info writing on the bottom at the end of the commercial.

I have a 110" infocus projector. I was just watching the miss universe pageant. The winners swimsuit, on the very bottom corner, says "Made in..."....

Sorry, I'll have to wait for her to turn around before I can tell you the rest...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)