NFL SUNDAY TICKET Superfan - $0.00/Special Free Offer?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ericc

Original poster
Nov 11, 2007
Hey guys, I became a member of DirecTV on 10/22 and I have the PLUS HD DVR Package. So far, I am loving the service and it is miles better than what I had with cable before.

Anyways, I was looking at the different programming options I could change on the DirecTV site and I noticed this: NFL SUNDAY TICKET Superfan - $0.00/Special Free Offer. What exactly is this offer for? It does not specify the details of the offer. Is it a trial where I can try it out for free and then cancel it or what? Thanks for your help.

I would assume it means if you get the NFL Ticket, you get SuperFan for free, since it is this late in the season.

It is the remaining weeks of Sunday ticket...
'Remaining Weeks Offer
Add NFL Sunday Ticket® to your base package for only $179 (3 pay option of $59.67 available). Act now and we will add SuperFan® at no additional cost. "
DIRECTV: NFL SUNDAY TICKET™

Here is my package, the package deal ended on the 31st of October:

SHOWTIME HD$0.00 / included w/SHOWTIME Service LOCALS HD$0.00 / included w/Local Programming HBO HD$0.00 / included w/HBO Service Starz HD$0.00 / included w/Starz service Sports HD$0.00 / included w/Sports service Cinemax HD$0.00 / included w/Cinemax service HR20 New Service$0.00 / _HR20 DIRECTV DVR Service$0.00 / $5.99/mo Included in Base PkgHD Access$9.99 / Monthly Monthly Total$9.99 / Month

DIRECTV Protection Plan$0.00 / Begins in 30 Days: $5.99/Month Sunday Ticket HD$0.00 / _2007 HD Games incl w/Q3 Offer Welcome to DIRECTV$0.00 / _2007 Q3 Offer PREMIER$0.00 / First 4 Months Free

So I pay 79.99$ a month for the first 4 months and I get the premier package for free for 4 months which is amazing!
Anyways that was the deal I got.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)