NFL Sunday Ticket

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Another person on ignore . I have seen enough of you bashing anyone that has a gripe or even a small problem with your almighty Directv . Um . I have to guess that instead of typing THEY , you are referring to THAT ? You are sad . The spelling on this board is bad . And to Hell with the gripe . I am asking a legitimate question . Anyone ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Another person on ignore . I have seen enough of you bashing anyone that has a gripe or even a small problem with your almighty Directv . Um . I have to guess that instead of typing THEY , you are referring to THAT ? You are sad . The spelling on this board is bad . And to Hell with the gripe . I am asking a legitimate question . Anyone ?
The board is not doing the spelling, the posters are, and this includes grammar. Your last post was very difficult to understand. Are you asking what you get for $44.95?

LOL!!! Too good. I needed that laugh. Thanks

The board is not doing the spelling, the posters are, and this includes grammar. Your last post was very difficult to understand. Are you asking what you get for $44.95?

It was hard to understand ? Anyone wish to knock stonecold ? Anyone ? Did not think so . And , no, that is not what I am asking . Sorry you could not figure it out . And nope . I would not have asked if it showed . What is it with you guys ? I asked because it does NOT tell me what you get for $ 44.95 . Guess you have a different box than I do . According to the message I get , RedZone is available for $ 44.95 as well . Go play with your magic box and please allow someone with an IQ to answer . All of this over a legitimate question .

Anybody with an education available to answer this ? Never mind . I will just call . I was hoping to get an informative answer here . What was I thinking . LOL

Last edited:
It was hard to understand ? Anyone wish to knock stonecold ? Anyone ? Did not think so . And , no, that is not what I am asking . Sorry you could not figure it out . And nope . I would not have asked if it showed . What is it with you guys ? I asked because it does NOT tell me what you get for $ 44.95 . Guess you have a different box than I do . According to the message I get , RedZone is available for $ 44.95 as well . Go play with your magic box and please allow someone with an IQ to answer . All of this over a legitimate question .

Anybody with an education available to answer this ? Never mind . I will just call . I was hoping to get an informative answer here . What was I thinking . LOL
Its for NFL Sunday ticket for the day. Atleast it was like that, Unless now its game only,But I doubt it.

So ,if you go to one of the " Ticket " channels , it shows $ 44.95 . Is that for the day , 1 game , or a monthly installment of a new Sunday Ticket Price ? Directv cannot even do that right ! That do not say . Guess you order it first ? Lol .

it is the 1st payment for NFL ST for the season last I checked

Why should anyone give you the courtesy of an answer when you attack them personally?

Changing the topic a bit, sorry if this has been gone for a while, but I noticed today on the guide that at 9:00 they broadcast NFL networks pre game show. I remember a few years back when they showed the local coaches show for the NFL teams, that was kind of cool to see...Oh well happy week 4 everyone

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)