Status
Please reply by conversation.

w6pea

"Old Jarhead"
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 21, 2011
Mexifornia aka San Diego, Ca.
Well I guess we are %$#@ out of luck when it comes to NFL Sunday Ticket. They are advertising on the TV that NFL Sunday Ticket is included with DTV........bovine excrement it is. if you sign up as anew customer today you get but if you are already a signed up customer no way shape or form.:eek::rant::mad:

Well I guess we are %$#@ out of luck when it comes to NFL Sunday Ticket. They are advertising on the TV that NFL Sunday Ticket is included with DTV........bovine excrement it is. if you sign up as anew customer today you get but if you are already a signed up customer no way shape or form.:eek::rant::mad:

This has been discussed THOROUGHLY in several other threads already .....

Dude, there are like 5 threads on this and many existing customers, including myself, are getting it for free by calling in and speaking with retentions. Why did you need to start this thread on its own?

Pick a deal..........
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/262328-attention-current-nfl-st-subs-discounts.html

Did you not read ANY of the numerous threads here and disclaimers on the ad? Really? Come on now? Almost everyone knew from the get go this was a new user promo.

I had posted a question about this......I went back to see if anyone had answered could not find the post. I had tried to edit my post and it didn't post. So I started this thread.

"charper1
Did you not read ANY of the numerous threads here and disclaimers on the ad? Really? Come on now? Almost everyone knew from the get go this was a new user promo."

No I had not seen any of the threads.....so excuse me :eek:

Never mind

If you've only been a customer since the end of March, aren't you still on your new customer promos that you received when you signed up? You got a new customer promo for signing up, correct?

Even the $31 off the programming package? I thought that was always for 12 months?

Oh, I don't know, last time I got New Sub discounts was 6-7 years ago, lots of promos change from year to year.
Normally this is the best time to sign up because every Fall they have some sort of promo with the ST.

Status
Please reply by conversation.