Nfl ticket question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This weekend, for example the Colts @ 49ers game is on a local channel. Ignorantly, I can't watch that game on my phone since I won't be home for the 2nd half. Neither are a local team. The local channels have no way to stream it online, they say you need Sunday Ticket to stream the game when you email them. It's ridiculous. I can understand blacking out the Panthers, I COULD go to that game. San Francisco is thousands of miles away. Ad revenue for the locals? You tube does local ads online, Directv should be able to, as well. I just realized the other day that I wouldn't be able to watch it, and I am not happy about it. The stupid CSR convinced me to get ST Max last year, mand I kept it for Red Zone Channel and the convenience of watching the Colts should I be out. "Watching the Colts won't be a problem, they're not your local team."

Totally agree with you on that.If your at home it's no issue,you can watch tv,but if your mobile your sol.I would be super pissed,if I couldn't see an Eagles game,that's the only reason I subscribed to ST in the first place.

Well they've screwed the pooch again!Can't access any NFL games online.3 weeks,they have worked 1 out of 3.Getting about time for a refund at this rate.:rolleyes:

I'm watching the ST on my PC currently and its working fine ...

Yea it came back about 15 minutes after I posted.Did you try to watch the Tn,SD game?It was a mess,all out of sync,and they kept displaying sorry we are having technical difficulties.So still pretty sub par service imo.I would have figured they would have the kinks worked out by now.

Yea it came back about 15 minutes after I posted.Did you try to watch the Tn,SD game?It was a mess,all out of sync,and they kept displaying sorry we are having technical difficulties.So still pretty sub par service imo.I would have figured they would have the kinks worked out by now.

I bounced around to several games, didn't stick around to long on any particular game ... was watching on the TV originally and was just checking the other options when you asked about it.

I sure hope they get it working better than it has so far.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)