NFL Ticket Stand alone and AM21

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Cool thanks, I guess EBay is probably the best place?

If you go ebay, you need to do a lot of homework to get one ...
You'll want to get the numbers off the recvr you want and call D* and verify that it is a recvr that is Owned and not Leased, as leased ones need to be returned and are often put up on ebay.

Even if they say they are new, doesn't mean they aren't already leased.

You would be happier with a HR24 ..., if you need to get an older one, I would go all the way back to the HR20-700's they were pretty reliable and has a OTA tuner built in.

Who told you that, it's BS.....

I have been on the phone countless times with "tech support" and all of them have me do the same thing over.

It worked when they had my receiver authorized differently but now they come back with since you only have the NFL ticket and no base package it won't work.

Do you think otherwise?

I can see no reason why the AM21 would work with the HR21, and not with the Genie. Can't see why the package would affect this at all.

I can see no reason why the AM21 would work with the HR21, and not with the Genie. Can't see why the package would affect this at all.

So to give you a few more details

1. The AM21 was working with the Genie I have now until they changed something with my authorization, so the unit does work with it
2. Once they figured out how to restore my NFL Ticket only configuration it stopped working and I get a 750 error
3. I am able to go in and configure it, scan for the channels, guide data......

Any suggestions on what I should try?

I have rebooted several times and nothing seems to do it, and like I said the CSR said that it won't work

AM21 - HR24 to HR44

Having an issue with the CSRs at Directv.... surprise surprise

No one can tell me for sure the differences between the two allowing the AM21 to work.

I had an HR21 working with the AM21 and the NFL ticket - stand alone

One of the CSRs suggested going back to a previous HR model stating it would work with the AM21 and my stand alone NFL Ticket configuration

Does anyone know if there is any difference between the models and how they work with the AM21?

Does the HR24 work like the HR21 and just has better hardware specs but the HR44 is different?

Any help would be appreciated. Its a pain having to flip 3 remotes to watch my local games that are blacked out on the NFL Ticket.

I merged all your threads together

Please keep it in one thread. Because you have a unique situation (NFL ST stand alone grandfathered) keeping the posts in the same thread avoids confusion.

The AM21 has no preference to what recvr it's hooked to, its basically a PC board is all, same as was in the old HR20's, except this one is independent.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)