Nfl

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks....I used to have D*....miss having access
to the "Sunday Ticket" package....looking at that
as a reason to hop the fence from E*

and remember voomers and ergenites the nfl pack is on DIRECTV until at least 2010

sleep tight and dont let futbol bite!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha

dragon

netminder32 said:
Thanks....I used to have D*....miss having access
to the "Sunday Ticket" package....looking at that
as a reason to hop the fence from E*

That and the big move to MPEG4 are nice reasons to stay or move to D*

They seem to have the best future right now.

dragon002 said:
and remember voomers and ergenites the nfl pack is on DIRECTV until at least 2010

sleep tight and dont let futbol bite!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha

dragon

Too bad we can't say the same for ABC & ESPN.....lol

Also be aware that unless something changes beyond D* control which could happen but is unlikely you should be getting all NFL Sunday Ticket games this coming year in HDTV. That includes all games on Sunday from both CBS and Fox broadcast in HDTV. Now customers that don't order Sunday Ticket happen to get the benefit of having all their local games in HDTV all year long so either way consumers who like football will be very happy no matter who they get service with as long as they have a local CBS and Fox HDTV feed available to them of course.

LonghornXP said:
Also be aware that unless something changes beyond D* control which could happen but is unlikely you should be getting all NFL Sunday Ticket games this coming year in HDTV. That includes all games on Sunday from both CBS and Fox broadcast in HDTV. Now customers that don't order Sunday Ticket happen to get the benefit of having all their local games in HDTV all year long so either way consumers who like football will be very happy no matter who they get service with as long as they have a local CBS and Fox HDTV feed available to them of course.

longhorn,

i guess you mean ota antenna??? here in the appalacian mountain regions there are MANY people who have no reception. if you were talking local hd via satellite , i agree.

dragon

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)