NHL 2008-09 Season

I am just amazed at how the crtics are almost all saying that the DUCKS are the team no one wants to face in the 1st round of the playoffs (should they make it)! Words like "Amazing" and "Incredible" are being used to describe this team right now.

WHO KNEW???? Certainly not me!:eek::eek::eek:

I am just amazed at how the crtics are almost all saying that the DUCKS are the team no one wants to face in the 1st round of the playoffs (should they make it)! Words like "Amazing" and "Incredible" are being used to describe this team right now.

WHO KNEW???? Certainly not me!:eek::eek::eek:

That's funny. Fear a team, IF they make it to the playoffs.

I don't like playing them anytime. Very physical, a 7 game series with the Duck's would seriously hurt our chances at repeating. 2-2 against the Wild right now. the Red Wings have been playing with no inspiration as of late.

I don't like playing them anytime. Very physical, a 7 game series with the Duck's would seriously hurt our chances at repeating. 2-2 against the Wild right now. the Red Wings have been playing with no inspiration as of late.

I'm watching also. ;) It's funny isn't it...here we are at oposite ends of the spectrum. You are at the top and sitting pretty come playoffs as the team to beat. I'm here hanging on by my eyebrows praying to just get in after what was a pretty lousy season till the trades.

I'm watching also. ;) It's funny isn't it...here we are at oposite ends of the spectrum. You are at the top and sitting pretty come playoffs as the team to beat. I'm here hanging on by my eyebrows praying to just get in after what was a pretty lousy season till the trades.

Wings don't like having to go to the WEST coast for a playoff game/series, they usually struggle when that happens.
They may still have to this year if they end up meeting San Jose ....

The FANS hate it because games don't start till 10:30 at night ........................

Jimbo

Wings don't like having to go to the WEST coast for a playoff game/series, they usually struggle when that happens.
They may still have to this year if they end up meeting San Jose ....

The FANS hate it because games don't start till 10:30 at night ........................

Jimbo

I don't think any Ducks' fan wants to meet Detroit in the 1st round!!!!

NY Rangers and Florida are tied for the last Eastern Conference playoff spot with 89 points each. Both teams have three games remaining, but the Rangers have one more win than the Panthers (first tiebreaker).

Remaining schedules:

Rangers
Tue- Montreal
Thur- Philadelphia
Sun- @ Philadelphia

Panthers
Tue- @ Philadelphia
Thur- @ Atlanta
Sat- Washington

Penguins lost to the Panthers, it was not a good showing for the Pens.:(

Remaining schedule...

Tuesday @ Tampa Bay

Thursday NY Islanders

Saturday @ Montreal

They still have a chance for 99 points and a 4th place seed.

Your right (as usual), but did you notice a little more spark with Minnesota yesterday. Don't count the Wings out yet :)

I'm not, I've been saying all along that they have become bored waiting on the "real season". BUT, they do need to get there attention back now, not in the first 3 games of the first round, like last season.

It was a real treat being about to the watch national coverage of the Wings the past couple days. However, the Wings look terribly unexciting playing Minnesota and Buffalo. I sure hope their Blue Line play improves...soon!

NFL in talks on London Super Bowl

Cops taser 'suicidal' former Nets star Jayson Williams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)