NHL 2008-09 Season

Who wants a piece of Carolina in the playoffs?

I know I don't!

The Hurricanes won their franchise record 9th consecutive win....... a 9-0 shellacking over the Islanders! :eek:

The 'Canes are in a battle for the coveted #4 seed in the Eastern Conference with Philly and Pittsburgh.

Who wants a piece of Carolina in the playoffs?

I know I don't!

The Hurricanes won their franchise record 9th consecutive win....... a 9-0 shellacking over the Islanders! :eek:

The 'Canes are in a battle for the coveted #4 seed in the Eastern Conference with Philly and Pittsburgh.

A lot of people tend to dismiss the Canes because they are not a big-market team with a big-name player, but it can't be ignored that this team won the first Stanley Cup after the lockout.

Any team that has won a Cup previously deserves respect.

A lot of people tend to dismiss the Canes because they are not a big-market team with a big-name player, but it can't be ignored that this team won the first Stanley Cup after the lockout.

Any team that has won a Cup previously deserves respect.

Exactly! I think the Stanley Cup Playoffs are gonna be a lot of fun this year.

Expect the unexpected!

Penguins clinched a playoff berth with their win.

Only two spots left in the East between the Rangers, Canadiens and Panthers.

Only two spots left in the East between the Rangers, Canadiens and Panthers.

Bill, in terms of confidence, which of those three teams do you feel the most and least confdent about as first-round playoff opponents for Boston?

And the Flyers make the playoffs.I was beginning to get worried they couldn't seal the deal.I hated not seeing that X next to their name in the standings.I thought there was going to be another late season melt down !

Tonight could have history being made!!! The Blue Jackets are now only 1 point out of locking in their first playoff appearance in team history.

NFL in talks on London Super Bowl

Cops taser 'suicidal' former Nets star Jayson Williams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)