NHL 2008-09 Season

They got the point and are in.

They'll likely face the winner of the Flames/Canucks struggle for the Northwest Division.

Last edited:
These past two games with the Jackets and Blackhawks have been two of the best games I have seen in a long time. There have been huge saves by both goaltenders. One more point by the Jackets will keep them at the #6 spot in the playoffs.

I would also like to begin the talks of Mason for rookie of the year.

HD - Are you sure that FSOhio is carrying the game tonight? I do not see it listed in the guide. I was pretty bummed out when I got home from work and did not see it listed.

Yeah, I forgot the Cavs were on the same time. Here in Cleveland, they take precedence over the Jackets.

Oh well. Congrats to the Jackets!

What did you do to the poor girl Sabs? ;)

Ha ha, good one.

I think the main reason is that she may have gotten married and has decided to move on with her life.

I just wish I had gotten to say goodbye to her- she definitely was one of this site's most unique contributor.

Oh well- I'll still have the memories.

Ha ha, good one.

I think the main reason is that she may have gotten married and has decided to move on with her life.

I just wish I had gotten to say goodbye to her- she definitely was one of this site's most unique contributor.

Oh well- I'll still have the memories.

Oh Lord! Call the authorities now before it's too late!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Bruins 4, Canadiens 4......... end of regulation.

The big news is with that point, the Habs have clinched a playoff berth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)