NHL 2008-09 Season

C'mon, Sabres, give us a break will ya?

You have a Stanley Cup; I don't.

Sorry if I sound bitter, but I'm the only one of the main Sports Section members that wasn't alive to see a championship for his favorite team.

Sorry if I sound bitter, but I'm the only one of the main Sports Section members that wasn't alive to see a championship for his favorite team.

Cough. Syracuse Basketball. Cough. 2003 NCAA Champions. Cough.

If Ohio St. counts for me, then the Syracuse Championship counts for you.

Now, in professional Championships, we are both in the same boat.

I've seen the Steelers win five Superbowls, the Pirates win a World Series, the Panthers win a nation championship, Penn State win two national Championships and the Penguins win two Stanley Cups.:D

You need to find a new song to sing!!!...that one is getting really old!!!...:river

And what the hell is a "main Sports Section member"???...Trying to start your own little club in here now with your little "Fave Five" clique-thing???...:rolleyes:

Just how old are you, anyway???...;)

Did you guy's see the game between Anehiem and Vancouver that went into 13 Shoot out sessions ?

Vancouver won 7-6, so it's not like teams weren't scoring goals all night.
Comes to the shoot out and no one can score, Go figure !

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=281031025"]Vancouver Canucks vs. Anaheim Ducks - Recap - October 31, 2008 - ESPN[/ame]

I couldn't be more proud of the Bruins

What a scumbag Steve Ott is, cheap shot artist and doesn't answer the bell. Absolutely loved how Savard stood up for Lucic, not that Lucic needs any standing up for; and how Ference demolished Ott in an open ice hit

I couldn't be more proud of the Bruins

What a scumbag Steve Ott is, cheap shot artist and doesn't answer the bell. Absolutely loved how Savard stood up for Lucic, not that Lucic needs any standing up for; and how Ference demolished Ott in an open ice hit

That was awesome!!! :D :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)