NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

What a disgusting display of hockey by the Bruins in the first period. I can't believe it's only 1-0, it should be 3 or 4-0. They better wake up and FAST!!!

I missed the 1st period, but the 2nd doesn't so far look much different.
PP right off the bat and they couldn't do much with only 1 shot on goal and didn't control the puck like you would hope by a PP unit.

When the Hawks played the Wings, the games that the Hawks won, they were the team that was much quicker to the puck and so far it's looking much the same this game.

Anyone have the number of a good cardiologist??!! :eek:

Looks like the 2nd half of the game the tide changed to the Bruins side.

Bruins win in OT.

Series tied at 1

Looks like the 2nd half of the game the tide changed to the Bruins side.

Bruins win in OT.

Series tied at 1

And it could EASILY be 2-0 for EITHER team.

My Gawd, what a series!!! The Gahhhden is gonna be a-rockin' Monday night!!!

Bruins now with HIA, and they never held HIA when they won the Cup two years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take a Bruins championship if it took place on the moon. However, it would be awesome if they could win it on home ice. Through this decade of dominance in Boston sports there's been 7 championships, however only ONE was won on Massachusetts soil (the Celtics won the 2008 NBA Finals in Boston). Obviously the Patriots three Super Bowls were won at neutral sites, the Red Sox won both of their World Series on the road (St. Louis and Denver) and the Bruins won the Cup in Vancouver.

In fact, since 1970 only four Boston championships were won at home (all by the Celtics).

Bruins now with HIA, and they never held HIA when they won the Cup two years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take a Bruins championship if it took place on the moon. However, it would be awesome if they could win it on home ice. Through this decade of dominance in Boston sports there's been 7 championships, however only ONE was won on Massachusetts soil (the Celtics won the 2008 NBA Finals in Boston). Obviously the Patriots three Super Bowls were won at neutral sites, the Red Sox won both of their World Series on the road (St. Louis and Denver) and the Bruins won the Cup in Vancouver.

In fact, since 1970 only four Boston championships were won at home (all by the Celtics).

I really don't think that Home Ice is much of an advantage at this point as both teams have shown the ability to win on the road thru out.

I really don't think that Home Ice is much of an advantage at this point as both teams have shown the ability to win on the road thru out.

I agree. In fact, I really believe the Bruins will have one more game in Chicago, if they want to win the Cup.

I know it's been already stated here, but do the Networks treat hockey as a 2nd class sport? Every final's game should be primetime on one of the Big 4 networks. None of this NBCSN ( Versus ) crap. Should be another great one tonight.

I know it's been already stated here, but do the Networks treat hockey as a 2nd class sport? Every final's game should be primetime on one of the Big 4 networks. None of this NBCSN ( Versus ) crap. Should be another great one tonight.
i agree, they had a perfect opportunity to get a bigger audiences putting Game 2 after the Golf Saturday on NBC, but isn't big enough to get even a Game 2 on NBC instead of repeats!

i agree, they had a perfect opportunity to get a bigger audiences putting Game 2 after the Golf Saturday on NBC, but isn't big enough to get even a Game 2 on NBC instead of repeats!

More important to Comcast to get the ratings for 2 games on NBCSN, can increase their ad rates for hockey next year in regular season and they'll make more total corporate $$ that way.