NHL playoffs and no HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My guide is showing Sens/Devils on channel 94 at 8pm. Baseball on 95. We'll see if that holds up tonight.

I agree and think that they would get more coverage on ESPN. However, don't forget that since the NHL left ESPN, the NBA arrived and has the advantage when it comes to what/when the a program would be available and in HD. Matter of fact, if the NHL went back to ESPN, they could be relegated to limited coverage... until ESPN Ocho arrives and they are battling for HD coverage against dodgeball!

NHL left ESPN? You have that the wrong way. NHL wishes they were on ESPN.
You see, that was on topic. As far as Questioner telling the truth, he wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the a....ooops, that may be off topic.

NHL left ESPN? You have that the wrong way. NHL wishes they were on ESPN.
You see, that was on topic. As far as Questioner telling the truth, he wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the a....ooops, that may be off topic.

Actually, not really on topic, nor our your facts straight.

Actually, not really on topic, nor our your facts straight.

Which facts are not straight, care to elaborate?
ESPN did not bid for the new NHL contract because frankly, they did not see the value in it. It was apparent after their last contract was up that it clearly was not a winner. The ratings were horrible. Professional Bowling was beating it. These are not opinions but facts. If there was value to them in having the NHL they would have bid on it and no doubt, if they desired, thay could have easily won it. Again I ask you, which facts are not straight? With all do respect, it is your "facts" that are misleading and not correct.

Which facts are not straight, care to elaborate?
ESPN did not bid for the new NHL contract because frankly, they did not see the value in it. It was apparent after their last contract was up that it clearly was not a winner. The ratings were horrible. Professional Bowling was beating it. These are not opinions but facts. If there was value to them in having the NHL they would have bid on it and no doubt, if they desired, thay could have easily won it. Again I ask you, which facts are not straight? With all do respect, it is your "facts" that are misleading and not correct.

I could actually care less, and it is off topic to argue who left who. I actually just wanted to see you rant (which I knew you would). Kind of funny watching someone waste their time arguing if the NHL left ESPN, or ESPN dropped the NHL.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)