Nintendo DS

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
What do yall think of the Nintendo DS?

I'm considering selling my Xbox and games for one. I never play my Xbox anymore.

we have the one we won from the christmas party two years ago. my son loves it. i am not sure of the current games. i saw a psp the other day and think it has a better picture. i don't think you can go wrong with either one.

I have one, and since it plays GBA games as well, I sold my Game Boy Advance a couple of weeks ago. Mario Kart DS is lots of fun, don't really have any other games except Advance Wars DS which is ok, but not what I expected.

I also just sold my PSP, that was to help justify the Xbox 360 I have been playing constantly! (Dang Oblivion!!) :D

I like the DS...I am probably gonna get Brain Age soon to indulge my new found addiction for Sudoku...argh!

Wait until 6/11 and get a DS Lite. The DS Lite will be smaller with much brighter screens.

DS Lite on the left, original DS on the right.

ds_compare01_s.jpg

I love my original DS. I play it more than my Cube and PS2 combined. There is a great catalog of games out right now and over 100 new games between now and the end of the year. Online gameplay is fun and easy to set-up

The PSP has a larger and higher resolution screen but lacks a large catalog of great games.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)