No Audio / Crackling

Status
Please reply by conversation.

IraqiSack

Original poster
Jul 22, 2007
OK, so I had an HR20-100 and it went down, so D* sent me a new reciever (HR20-700). I get it setup/activated and go through about 3 channel tests with the customer service rep....everything is fine. The FIRST channel I go to after I hang up is ESPNHD and I get crackling audio (hard to explain, but probably compared to video pixelation). I switch from HDMI to component....same thing. Anyone else experience this??? BTW, this happens on most HD channels and some SD channels (completely random)....They are sending another tech out Monday, but just wanted to see if anyone else had this happen.

Same exact thing happened to me yesterday. They're sending me yet another HD DVR. I've been with D* two weeks now and have had nothing but problems with their equipment.

Same exact thing happened to me yesterday. They're sending me yet another HD DVR. I've been with D* two weeks now and have had nothing but problems with their equipment.

Hahaha....we must be switching receivers.....

Regardless, I'm less than impressed with D* so far. I paid $199 to lease 2 POS receivers??? Oh, and after 90 days, you have to pay $75 for the tech, $19.99 shipping and handling for the receiver. I had a field day on the CSR a little while ago. Came really close to saying F*ck it, I'll pay $230 to cancel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Looking to switch ffrom e*, want best deal...

Screen Saver Shutoff ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)