No MSG HD - Not Again Please

Status
Please reply by conversation.
crimpshrine said:
Well I see they have added all the MSG HD games back to the guide on the Center Ice channels. Hopefully it is fixed now? They were all erased from the guide last time I checked. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Bad news..The HD feeds have disappeared again on the guide...Some BS!

That is why I don't ever renew my NHLCI until the last day of the freeview. That way I am not suckered into a full year package, in case I needed to move to another provider to get my team. Many of us dealt this same situation with Dish for years. I left Dish two years ago and now they don't even carry any of the MSG feeds. The FCC needs to take Cablevision on once and for all, and force them to stop holding the consumers hostage with their disputes with other providers.

That is why I don't ever renew my NHLCI until the last day of the freeview. That way I am not suckered into a full year package, in case I needed to move to another provider to get my team. Many of us dealt this same situation with Dish for years. I left Dish two years ago and now they don't even carry any of the MSG feeds. The FCC needs to take Cablevision on once and for all, and force them to stop holding the consumers hostage with their disputes with other providers.
I agree but it will never happen cause the a-holes (dolans) have too much money!!!!!:eek:

It's always listed on MSG-HD. It's still not listed on the Devils feed CI channel (773-1), it only shows on 773 SD. 772 and 772-1 are the Carolina feed. It'll be blacked out on MSG-HD (634-1)

Both feeds for the Devils and Islanders MSG telecasts were available via Center Ice. The guide didn't show the CI channels but if you tuned in they were there.

Both feeds for the Devils and Islanders MSG telecasts were available via Center Ice. The guide didn't show the CI channels but if you tuned in they were there.

What do you mean 'were'? Neither game has started yet.

And we're talking about the Devils and Isles feeds in HD - which were NOT available on CI on Saturday.

both games were this afternoon. The Wild played the Islanders at noon central. I was listening to it on the radio since I wasnt home
Devils game was on at noon too

Dammit I forgot they were matinees today. I just saw (what I now know is) the replays in the guide, and 7:30/8 is their normal start time so I didn't think twice about it.

That sucks.

even look now they have a HD channel for the Lightning @ Islanders
thats nice and jim dandy but past experiences will show the HD feed be removed before game time ;)

Just because its in the guide doesnt mean its right.....

upon review thats the Lightning feed NOT the Islanders

772 is Lightning feed and shows HD 772-1
773 is Isles feed and has a different game for 773-1

When 2 feeds are shown the 1st one is the away feed, the 2nd is the home feed

Yeah but only one channel for Devils/Kings...

Are you in NY market? Were both games MSG feeds in HD today out of market? I know there was only an SD feed showing today for Devils on CI..

lacubs is in the Sabres market (I think he mentions Erie, PA). RSN search on Direct site only gives him the Sabres for hockey and not the other NY teams

For Thursday night, I show a MSG-HD feed for the Kings-Devils game on 771-1 and for the Lightning-Islanders game on 773-1. Even those are showing in my guide, I've seen it change so many times so far this season and I won't believe it until I see it!

Did anyone out of the NY area watch the Isles - Wild game today at 1:00. Was it in HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)