no rsn alternates?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
dish had about 5 HD rsn alternates that helped a ton during college football season. i want to watch washington st @ usc, but my local RSNs don't have it. i see it on RSNa in SD, but there is no HD version!:rant:

Well since you didn't mention what RSN you're talking about don't know about it. But I look through the guide and see a ton of alternative RSN's out there.

So you don't see a 655-1 in your guide? Are you using a favorites list and didn't select it to show?
i see 655-1, however the game isn't listed there.

i see 655-1, however the game isn't listed there.

I could just be that they just aren't doing the game in HD on FSFL. I looked out in the MLB-EI channels and I see int on 731 and 731-1 which is probably the SNY feed but only a 732, not a 732-1 feed which is probably the Florida feed.

ok so, my local channel 4, WJXT, which is my regional SEC Network channel, had Paid Programming listed in the guide. I turned it on, and LSU @ Miss St was on. Now I'm hoping that the guide is wrong and USC pops up on 655-1

ok so, my local channel 4, WJXT, which is my regional SEC Network channel, had Paid Programming listed in the guide. I turned it on, and LSU @ Miss St was on. Now I'm hoping that the guide is wrong and USC pops up on 655-1

Your RSN is the issue. They are choosing not to run the HD feed. They are not evening running the Rays game in HD. Here is Minnesota FSN North ran the Twins in HD and now the USC game will be in HD as well. I also have the Sports pack so it doesnt matter. I keep it for all the options on College Football and also to get some of the Gameplan games in HD, like today with LSU and Miss St on MSG HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts