Now what's wrong with Voom?

ram1220

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2004
Allen, Texas
As of tonight I no longer have channel 251. No matter how many times I change the channel up or down, it's just not there. Usually this works with the buggy box when a channel doesn't show up. And also both HBO's (201 and 202) are showing the same thing at the same time. And I'm still getting the audio dropouts on more than half the channel changes, I'm about ready to dump this service. God only knows how many bugs are going to be in the video recorder whenever it's ready.
I have really supported Voom the 2 months I've had them. I have put up with so many problems not only with their picture quality but with the flakey receivers. But I just can't take anymore. Luckily I'm renting the receiver and haven't purchased it. It's obvious this service is owned by a cable company. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel?

Bob

dude relax, maybe its a problem from TMC not voom. Anf HBo did that on purpose so the live boxing match can be shown on east and west. Not for nothing, maybe you are blowing this out of proportion

exactly that is why before the fight bothe east and west was showing the same movie

Ok I understand now why HBO did what they are doing. But that still leaves 251 not working. And I don't think I'm blowing anything out of proportion. Geez I have the Voom number memorized. It seems to be a different problem each and every day. And you can bet I call them each time I have a problem. I have been very patient with Voom but my God, each day brings on a new problem with them. Is it ever going to end?

ram1220 said:
Ok I understand now why HBO did what they are doing. But that still leaves 251 not working. And I don't think I'm blowing anything out of proportion. Geez I have the Voom number memorized. It seems to be a different problem each and every day. And you can bet I call them each time I have a problem. I have been very patient with Voom but my God, each day brings on a new problem with them. Is it ever going to end?

How could you not remember 1-800-GET-VOOM?

251 is back! Now if they can fix the sparks on E! and A&E. Both these channels have been like this for almost a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)