NSS 806

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jorgeldelapaz

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 21, 2008
Miami
ViewSat Ultra if i Manually add sat,freq. tp from lyngsat can i leave the rest on auto and do a blind scan or do i have to input all the info onto reciver.:eek:

Are you trying to get circular C-band? That's what lyngsat shows for that satellite, R (right) and L (left) on the c-band transponders...... what channel are you shooting for?

ViewSat Ultra if i Manually add sat,freq. tp from lyngsat can i leave the rest on auto and do a blind scan or do i have to input all the info onto reciver.:eek:

you can manually add the info into the receiver. Just the frequency, polarity & symbol rate would be needed.

Looks like a fair amount of stuff from South& Central America. As noted above you do need to make sure your C-Band LNB handles circular polarity

All Fta I have corotor II with C-band and KU with servo

You should be able to pick up some of the circular transponder with a co-rotor, you will not get them all, I can scan it around 14 here with a chaperral ortho feed, but I have a pair 8515s on that feed an their freq range is 3.4 to 4.2ghz. an I find the best way for me is on the left make them vertical, an the right make them horz.

now a easy way to find that bird is drive over to NSS-10 tune up mega on 3868-vertical-6666, this is a strong transponder. now start bumping you're dish back to the west an put in transponders 3675 vertical an 3803-horiz, those are 2 strong transponders, an you will not need to go far only 3 degrees. an you should see you're quality meter light up, then just take the time to fine tune it in an blind scan it.

Good luck an Happy Holidays

To get all the channels from NSS 806 you need the Corotor II Plus International feed.

I have the International feed on my 71/2 Unimash dish and everything is coming in from NSS 806.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts