Official Date Hopper 3 and 4k Joey - January 28th

Again not accurate. The Super Joey is not compatable with the DP ZLNB technology which the Hybrid LNB uses.
If A (Hopper 3) must have B (DPZ) and B (DPZ) is incompatible with C (Super Joey) then A (Hopper 3) is incompatible with C (Super Joey).

I'd be surprised if the software is in the Hopper 3 to communicate with a Super Joey.

I'd be surprised if the software is in the Hopper 3 to communicate with a Super Joey.

Me too.
Man you really have no clue of what your talking about.

What are you saying? Suppose somebody has two dishes: one for the H3 and another for the SJ. Are you saying such a configuration would work?

The LNB does work with a Super Joey though. It just has to be with a HWS. It's just once a Hopper 3 is put in the system the LNB can't handle a Super Joey. Am I understanding this correctly?

If I don't have a 4K TV (yet). Should I get the 4K joeys? I want the speed of the new joey. If possible. I will be going from two Hoppers w/sling to one Hopper3? Thanks

So if I want 3 4K joeys the cost is 150.00. But the monthly cost is the same? Right now I have 2 Hoppers w/sling and two slow Joeys. Want to go to 3 4K Joeys and a Hopper 3.

You can get a 4K Joey, but they will cost you $50 extra. :)

BTW I noticed on another site they keep saying that in order to upgrade to a Hopper 3 you need a 4K Television. This is NOT true at all. Just s=goes to show the other site has no clue what they are talking about. :)

You can get a 4K Joey, but they will cost you $50 extra. :)

BTW I noticed on another site they keep saying that in order to upgrade to a Hopper 3 you need a 4K Television. This is NOT true at all. Just s=goes to show the other site has no clue what they are talking about. :)

I know way back when I got the original hopper and wanted to get another hopper the csr asked me if I had a hd tv to hook it up to or I couldn't get it... I laughed and said I did but thought that was the craziest thing

I have never eve been to the other site and don't ever plan on going there... Got dish December of '06... Found this site and have never regretted it once...

Thanks Scott and everyone else who helps makes this place be what it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts