Who will win?

• Ohio State

Votes: 69 61.6%
  • Florida

Votes: 43 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know Tebow only plays a handful of plays, it is not a rotating QB system?

Have you actually watched Florida this year, or are you going by what ESPN has told you?

I guess anyone can be brainwashed by Disney/ABC machine;)
Yes I have seen them play. And when Tebow enters the game count on a 3 yard loss.

I just do not see how 2 QB's are going to work against the Buckeyes. They are good enough without telling them whats coming. :rolleyes:

Oh don't worry. A month of Meyer's coaching and a 13 game SEC season under their belt- I'm guessing that Tebow's range of plays expands, along with Harvin and Fayson. Also, Wynn will be healthy, along with a coached up young offensive line. The 2 QB system works well - when it is used to broaden the options. IF you watched any of the recent Gator games you'd have seen a Chris Leak that used called QB runs to make big plays - because the defense assumed it wasn't a QB run because Tebow wasn't in. You'd also have seen some HUGE Tebow pass plays because the defense bit on a Tebow fake run.

If I were to guess, the Gator offense that takes the field January 8th will be vastly different than the Gator offense earlier this year. Meyer never stops coaching and the team will be healthy for the first time.

I think you'll see a lot more Tebow than expected, in more than a 3rd and 2 situation and even when he is in it won't be all run. And when Leak is in, you'll see some called QB scrambles.

I also expect special teams to be a HUGE part of this game. Advantage Florida. I'm sticking with Florida 34-24.

Chris

How many National Championships has Meyer won?

Tressel has 5. Now talk some more about knowing how to win big games.

How many National Championships has Meyer won?

Tressel has 5. Now talk some more about knowing how to win big games.

All in the past. Past success does nothing for the here and now.

somebody needs to get there facts straight........tebow does not lose yardage everytime he touches the ball. i'm with kokomo gator......have you guys watched florida at all this season? ohio state would not be undefeated if it played florida's sked.

as for meyer, he is a young coach. let's not forget he took utah to a BCS game and won. not an easy fete by any stretch of the imagination!!

somebody needs to get there facts straight........tebow does not lose yardage everytime he touches the ball. i'm with kokomo gator......have you guys watched florida at all this season? ohio state would not be undefeated if it played florida's sked.

as for meyer, he is a young coach. let's not forget he took utah to a BCS game and won. not an easy fete by any stretch of the imagination!!

I am with you on this one iceturkee. On ESPN the other day they were talking about the games Florida had to go through and they talked about all the teams that Florida played that are going to Bowl games, and the last thing that Mark May said was, "Heck even Kentucky is going to a Bowl game". I was like yeah, then I thought about it for a second and said "Hey that was a slam on KY" for them not having been to a bowl game in a long time.

Hi All

Since we are in OHIO and we support OSU, we are confident that OSU will win.

When (not if) OSU beat Florida in the Ohio State vs Flordia for the National Championship we will send 50 Free Sadoun Hats to 50 randomly selected entries.

All you have to do to enter in the random drawing is to reply to the message located here.

We will select a 50 entries "randomly" after OSU beat FL.

hey, sadoun, what are you going to do when florida beats ohio state?

thanks ramy.....slightly, off topic but i read at espn.com that the reds offered mark loretta a two-year deal. can he play first base?

How many #2 ranked teams did florida beat this year?? You guys are nuts just crazy.....OSU ALL THE WAY!

i can hardly wait when you ohio state people will be eating your words!!

okay, you beat texas and michigan. who else of significance did you beat?

Penn State and Iowa, why are we going back and forth, we are never going to agree.lets just wait till game day.

Although it is fun talking trash, and Florida Still sucks :)

i am sure waiting for you buckeye faithful to eat your words in a month. boy that will be fun to see.

hmm, penn state and iowa.......maybe, last year it was a big deal.......but they had off seasons this year.

as for trash talking, do you honestly think i'm going to leave my boys high and dry? didn't think so!!

GO GATORS

All you Florida fans have been talking about how great their D is. How about OSU's little animal James Laurinaitis. He was just named college footballs defensive player of the year. He will help put the smack down on the Gators come January 8.

hey, just because florida state and miami had off years this season, it doesn't mean they won't be formidable foes in the future. let's face it, every school has a couple of patsies on their sked, its usually a tune-up for the conference sked!!

Didn't you just post this ? It kind conterdict this :

hmm, penn state and iowa.......maybe, last year it was a big deal.......but they had off seasons this year.

Your conference is allowed to have an off year but the Big Ten isn't ?

Jimbo

Geez Jimbo, had a lot to say yesterday, didn't you? Don't sweat it man OSU will win easily. Sure gald neither of us thought of the bet didital dude made with Salsa, I wouldn't have lived up to my end.

I had a few days where I was not home or near the computer and thought I better catch up :)

Jimbo

wow iceturkee, a little salt for those words? seems like you are the only one eating your words here....I am a nice guy though so I will let you try again.

Im getting a new Avatar for ya too I hope you like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts