OK, so where is the "-" dash key on the remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rudolpht

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Voom is generally very intuitive but this has me stumped.

Tim

For OTA sometimes I like to jump to a direct channel mapping (favorites & macros on my remotes).

I would also like discrete on & off buttons too, and have not been able to track any for the Moto DSR-550 or related models.

rudolpht said:
For OTA sometimes I like to jump to a direct channel mapping (favorites & macros on my remotes).

I would also like discrete on & off buttons too, and have not been able to track any for the Moto DSR-550 or related models.

I see. I do not know at this point of discrete on/off keys or the "-" key. Also, if you look at the back of the receiver the model number is DSR-552. That's what I was able to get from the launch conference back in 10/15/03. Look at the "Read First Voom Summary" thread. What's the model number on the back of your receiver? It should have a model number.

Sound seems fixed on all channels. Some subchalnnels are correct, some are missing. Still needs work and all don't seem properly mapped still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)