Old news, but in case you didn't know: Oklahoma!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

northgeorgia

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2011
North GA
I'm just posting this because I almost never blindscan 125W (although I know there are some very rare wildfeeds there out of the West Coast/HI/AK sometimes). Oklahoma PBS has added Create and Kids to their channel lineup, bringing a total of four Oklahoma PBS stations to 125W.

Most of you probably already know this (it's in Lyngsat), but I never paid attention until today.

Those of us who watch those channels have been seeing adverts informing us of the new channels :) So now I have Create available to me via three or four FTA channels and two OTA channels. Nice to have a wide variety of "Begs" to watch ;)

looks like they restored them on the OTA version on Nov 13th (previously it was cable only)

OETA restored the OETA Create and OETA Kids services to all four of its full-power digital stations on November 13, 2013, operating on the third and fourth digital subchannels of each station.

edit: since obviously it looks like they use the sat feed to feed their transmitters that would be why they added those back which is cool. More PBS stuff :)

Last edited:
I found them a week or so ago.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts