OMG!!! I switched to U-verse.. I WANT MY DISH NETWORK BACK!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Curious as to what Uverse DVR problems he was having. I switched when we moved (for the wireless receivers) and other than picture quality, which Dish was better, the DVR works fine. I found no real difference between my 722 and 612 and Uverse's DVR.

We'll just put the service in my wife's name and use her cell number. They don't care about the address since people move in and out of properties all the time. The old account was in my name.

Won't fly if Last Name and Address is the same.. 2 items out of 3 and you are still a previous customer..

I went and reconnected a Dish customer after 2 weeks of going to Comcast cause they hated how Comcast worked. Now the ignorant part and the part that enraged me was that the comcast tech cut both double lines (BRAND NEW) going into the crawlspace right at the damn hole to run a thick new orange cable from the yard box to the house rather than drill his own damn hole!!!! I was pissed to say the least but managed to drill a new hole about 2 feet lower and stick what was left into the new hole and make connections still inside but to cut the old lines rather than drill a new hole really made me mad and I pointed it out to the customer as well and yep he got just as mad as me about how stupid their tech was.

When I had a tech come out for my internet service. I'm was watching him like a hawk and got on his case if he even tried touch the dish cables.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)