Ongoing complaints about No NEW HD Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Repeat after me..THERE WILL BE NO NE HD CHANNELS ON DISH NETWORK FEB 1ST..say this 100 times and maybe it will sink in
I have said it so many times, I don't even know what the date is.:D

Just like you have a right to complain, I have a right to tell you to stop complaining....It's almost like Sat Guys went from being a resource of info to a bad house of whiny little bitches....starting to become a complete waste of time hanging out around here...its ashame...the mods really need to go on a delete all threads about new HD channels on Dish (minus the uplink activity report and discussion)....its just starting to piss off the site supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you just not waste your time reading the threads about new HD channels then? Problem solved.

Interesting. Why is everyone assuming new channels today?

As far as the complaining goes... give those people a break. I complain all the time about not getting my locals in HD (despite being in a top DMA). I have right too.. I've been promised these channels for years. And I don't want to switch. I'd rather have the ViP622 and OTA locals then have to deal with the crappy D* DVR or pay $$$ for a TiVo box and watch the 10 HD cable channels in my area.

I'm with you, man. Its pretty ridiculous that we dont have HD locals in Cleveland. I *really* hope they're added soon, but I'm not leaving b/c I love the dvrs.

Why don't you just not waste your time reading the threads about new HD channels then? Problem solved.

Sad thing is, all of them tend to turn into this, or an "I'm leaving" thread, or both. I'll bet if I started a thread called "It's Raining Here", by the 3rd or 4th post you would see some one say that they're leaving dish because there's no Weather Channel HD yet....:D

How about people not creating threads called "New HD channels" when they have nothing to report! Why not title the thread "Click on this link to complain about Dish Network not adding new HD!" or "Click here to see why I spent a bunch of money on an HD TV but am to cheap to switch providers to get what I want...". Then other members and I would know not to waste our time...

I really doubt we'll see any new HD today, or this month for that matter. Until the new satellites are in place, I doubt Dish is going to do anything.

That said, I hope I'm wrong.

How about people not creating threads called "New HD channels" when they have nothing to report! Why not title the thread "Click on this link to complain about Dish Network not adding new HD!" or "Click here to see why I spent a bunch of money on an HD TV but am to cheap to switch providers to get what I want...". Then other members and I would know not to waste our time...

Exactly, the mods should change the title of this thread. You would expect there were new channels according to the title of this thread, but no..someone just putting up false titles.:mad:, wasting time.

It's 12:07am CST 2/1/2008

Check switch + Update program guide = No new channels.

I'm off to bed. Just wanted to see if at exactly 2/1 new channels up.

That'll teach me huh.

Maybe check again when I wake.

I was just reporting my findings. If you do not want to read... then don't.

Replying is an option not a right.

Why don't you and all the others learn to title threads properly? I too am fed up with people being so thick, why not name it "Any new hd channels yet?". I think the mods need to start issuing warnings/suspensions to people who do this crap :mad:

Then report your findings with the subject "NO New HD Channels", not "New HD Channels"........why is that so hard to understand???????

I changed the title. Again... some of you guys are worse than women.

Quit the bitching.

It was late... posted what I found... still new to the scene. I will learn. ;)

Everyboby be cool, Lets not get exited. Remember the cable days of little to no Hd and be thankful , I got more than I ever had with TW. New HD will come eventually, I can wait.. I getting it free for a year anyway. Then if nothing new I will pay the 13.33X6(80bucks) and go with Direct. Until then just try not think of what you have rather than what you do not.(it hard for me but it keeps me sane, I think or maybe I am so sane I just blew your mind!!!)

These forums remind me of the old ham radio days: Two people that don't know each other discussing something the neither of them understand.

-snip-....It's almost like Sat Guys went from being a resource of info to a bad house of whiny little bitches....starting to become a complete waste of time hanging out around here...its ashame...-snip-....its just starting to piss off the site supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++1

Last edited:
retardek6.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

no phone line fee

Listen to this line D* gave a friend of mine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)