Openbox s11

Status
Please reply by conversation.
W-A-Y off topic here, but yeah, I bought it for her originally as a birthday gift, and the lighted cover finally got here yesterday, so I inherited her "older" original cover, but I am waiting for the one I ordered that folds back into a stand, hands free.

Photto

Maybe they should fix the S9 and S10 first...? - ;)

Sorry to bring this up but why should they bother fixing anything when idiots will keep buying the crap knowing how they do, ie, keep selling new junk with the same problems and never attempting to fix problems with the previous models! AZBox has done the same thing since day one and ppl keep buying their junk too. Nothing will change in this industry until ppl stop buying the new junk with problems that's offered every 6 months.

Nothing will change in this industry until ppl stop buying the new junk with problems that's offered every 6 months.
Maybe they don't want it to change, selling "units" is what their business is about. With no Sub Service to hold them up, it's all they got.

Last edited:
anyone know about when the S11's are going to hit the U.S.? I need a backup or spare since my S9 just failed me and don't know if I'm going to get warranty or not on it. I can't be without a FTA box and the new S11's do 16APSK where the 10's don't I think. I love my S9 when it's working! Won't change polarity's any more or USALS my 36" dish no longer. Thanks, Chad

Hooray!!!! The ridiculous has just been realized! :rolleyes:

I just received a product offering email from a Chinese manufacturer for the new S12 model....... No, I am not kidding!!! This is not a joke, but wait..... Yes, it is a joke on the consumer!

S12 STBs are now shipping..... My money is on the S27 model by July 2012. :eek:

Hooray!!!! The ridiculous has just been realized! :rolleyes:

I just received a product offering email from a Chinese manufacturer for the new S12 model....... No, I am not kidding!!! This is not a joke, but wait..... Yes, it is a joke on the consumer!

S12 STBs are now shipping..... My money is on the S27 model by July 2012. :eek:

Sorry! My post is 10 minutes old and already outdated.....

Seems that an alibaba (rip-off central) manufacturer has an even newer, better and faster model. Introducing the obviously better S15!
New open box s15 hd pvr 1080i/720p/570p/576i/480p receiver products, buy New open box s15 hd pvr 1080i/720p/570p/576i/480p receiver products from alibaba.com

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

s11 is just an s10 with scart output instead of a/v(red, white, yellow) anyway. It was nothing new. But this s15 Hmmm.

Sorry! My post is 10 minutes old and already outdated.....

Seems that an alibaba (rip-off central) manufacturer has an even newer, better and faster model. Introducing the obviously better S15!

In a thumbnail under the S15 (Which in the description says model S10!) they are showing a S20 model which has a different model chipset! The S15 has a M3607 and the S20 has a M3612 chipset! But the long outdated S10 has a M3610 chipset! :confused:

Something fishy about it, or something don't seem right anyway.

i was going to get another openbox but will wait until christmas to get the geosat receiver. i get along with my solomend/openbox with the older firmware from sadoun. charlie

i was going to get another openbox but will wait until christmas to get the geosat receiver. i get along with my solomend/openbox with the older firmware from sadoun. charlie

i love my OpenBox S9 and would like to get another one! The S10 with less connectors is a drawback for me. All these others are... well I am not really sure. :confused:

Dishman Dan said:
i love my OpenBox S9 and would like to get another one! The S10 with less connectors is a drawback for me. All these others are... well I am not really sure. :confused:

You really should check out the new S47. Not sure what is different. I am sure that it is better, because the number is higher! LOL!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts