Openbox S11

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

beer4me

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 3, 2009
Gowganda North Ontario
I have not seen a review of this receiver . Is it better than the S9 or S10 ? Or just all dressing ? Thanks for any info.

Last edited:
I got to learn to spell better

If you use Firefox browser, or Opera Browser, or Goole Chrome browser, or Safari browser, then there is a spell check built into it that tells you when you misspell a word and if you right click on that word you can correct it.

Thanks for the link Iceberg. It answered all my questions. I did search for it , but maybe I better brush up on my searching. I always get answers here . Happy New Year to all !!!

Thanks for the link Iceberg. It answered all my questions. I did search for it , but maybe I better brush up on my searching. I always get answers here . Happy New Year to all !!!

no worries. I just remember that thread about the S11 and a few of us joked on the S14, S27 etc ;)

So , I guess the ad for an S34 is probably fake ? [ LOL ] . If I may , I am looking to buy another HD rec. It seems AZBox HD Elite or Manhattan RS1933 , are 2 popular choices. Are these good choices ? Is one better than the other ? Are there newer versions on the market or coming soon ? Is there a third option ? Or should I wait ? Lots of questions I know , but , I do value your opinion .

SatelliteAV is coming out with a Geosat MicroHD (see the big thread for the info)

nice small unit but powerful options and the best part is REAL support :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)