osmio4k streaming directly to roku possible?

LocutusOfBorg

Free speech is more important than your feelings
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 2, 2009
USA
Is it possible to stream the osmio4k directly to a roku box? I've been searching the web and there doesn't seem to be a way to do it. I'm trying find a way around having to buy an AndroidTV box. I'm streaming to an AndroidTV box right now but it's starting to get "flakey". I don't believe it's a LAN network problem since everything else is solid but when watching some programs the picture will freeze but when I look at the video directly off the osmio4k to a TV the video never freezes. So it's not a satellite reception issue. Probably need an AndroidTV box with a more powerful processor? Since it's my wife's setup I need to reduce my stress with some kind of solution other than spending more money. Yes, I do have a Roku Ultra connected to her TV so I don't need to buy one of those.

The DreamDroid app isn't exactly user friendly either. PC's with their fans aren't a good choice either.

I've got a Dell tower I bought specifically to be a media PC and I leave it on all the time, although I give it extra room behind the TV for ventilation. I have a wireless keyboard/mouse combo I keep on the coffee table to control it. Works pretty well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)