OTA Recordings Breaking Up

I may switch my recordings to SAT version of the locals because it's just unwatchable . Fortunately hulu saved my hide yesterday.....

Here's another observation:

Live OTA breaks up like the bad recordings when I watch on my Droid but not when watching on the TV.

Last Sat I recorded the same show on both my HWS's. Was PBS out of Syracuse NY. On one it was broken up. On the other it was just fine. Strange.

You made the exact same post you made here at 7:59 this morning. Any particular reason for the duplicate post?

My mistake. After making the post in the AM, we went out. When the wife and I got back, I saw the post was still in the Quick Reply box and I thought I had forgotten to send it.
Sorry about that.

My mistake. After making the post in the AM, we went out. When the wife and I got back, I saw the post was still in the Quick Reply box and I thought I had forgotten to send it.
Sorry about that.

No problem. I didn't know whether you were trying to emphasize something I missed.

Add me to the growing list of OTA problem folks. All OTA channels are completely un-watchable at this point. They seem to cut out every two seconds like something is "cycling"??? Seems to be happening on the Hopper and both Joeys, all the time. I haven't tried a Hopper hard re-boot yet but it sounds like that is at best a temporary fix.

FWIW: I run into the issues on the 2 Joeys in my house, but not on the Hopper proper. Note for all of these tests I was watching (well, trying to watch I guess) live TV.

As of this morning, all my OTAs are fine. Possible fix in last night's update?

Not possible. I had a day with no ota problems and pulled the plug and did a hard reboot and the next day was on Monday and it recorded my CW show and the ota audio hickups &video pixelation were back. Only two channels I record ota now and they are the CW and Metv channel. Since this update I can't get anything on Metv to come through without breakups.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)