PAC-12 Network Suing Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL

I am surprised that Dish still has PAC-12 Network if they haven't been paying their bills...wouldn't the PAC-12 pull their channels from Dish if they weren't being paid?

Reactions: Josephinelcajon

I am surprised that Dish still has PAC-12 Network if they haven't been paying their bills...wouldn't the PAC-12 pull their channels from Dish if they weren't being pM
If there is a signed contract might be better to just sue and get paid. DISH will lose this one.

I’ve had Dish for 25 years (so not an “anti-Dish” guy) and this is just more Dish shenanigans. Is there anyone left they haven’t had a dispute with of one nature or another. I shake my head at this one.

Reactions: AZ.
I’ve had Dish for 25 years (so not an “anti-Dish” guy) and this is just more Dish shenanigans. Is there anyone left they haven’t had a dispute with of one nature or another. I shake my head at this one.
I finally left DISH for Comcast once all the RSNs disappeared. It was unfortunate, and I get DISH's position here, but I had to pull the plug.

We still have Dish, but dropped down to the cheapest package they offer and added FuboTV for our sports when they dropped our RSN.

Reactions: Nominal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)