PAC-12 Network Suing Dish

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL

I am surprised that Dish still has PAC-12 Network if they haven't been paying their bills...wouldn't the PAC-12 pull their channels from Dish if they weren't being paid?

Reactions: Josephinelcajon

I am surprised that Dish still has PAC-12 Network if they haven't been paying their bills...wouldn't the PAC-12 pull their channels from Dish if they weren't being pM
If there is a signed contract might be better to just sue and get paid. DISH will lose this one.

I’ve had Dish for 25 years (so not an “anti-Dish” guy) and this is just more Dish shenanigans. Is there anyone left they haven’t had a dispute with of one nature or another. I shake my head at this one.

Reactions: AZ.
I’ve had Dish for 25 years (so not an “anti-Dish” guy) and this is just more Dish shenanigans. Is there anyone left they haven’t had a dispute with of one nature or another. I shake my head at this one.
I finally left DISH for Comcast once all the RSNs disappeared. It was unfortunate, and I get DISH's position here, but I had to pull the plug.

We still have Dish, but dropped down to the cheapest package they offer and added FuboTV for our sports when they dropped our RSN.

Reactions: Nominal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Latest posts