Packers vs Cowboys

Who will win this week?

• Cowboys

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • Packers

Votes: 39 56.5%

• Total voters
My LCD panel has no overscan on it and there's one or more cameras being used that I'm seeing some blinking white bars a the top of the picture, looks like stuff that would be in the VIB on a NTSC signal. Some cameras have this some don't.

27 Dallas - 17 Green Bay with 7 minutes left in the 3rd- Dallas is still in Rodger's face, oops, face mask.

Rodgers has been better than Farve so far.

Dallas has been the better team at this point.

We'll see. Good game so far.

&&$*#*# T.O.!!!!!!!!

How in the hell could he butterfinger the ball like that?!

It's STILL a shame that the NFL cannot find any reliable officials, the Pass Interference call that set up the Cowboys last TD was terrible. typical homer call ... The official right there with them called NO Flag, they tripped, then 5 minutes later, it seemed an official from 30 yards away called it interference, how rediculous.
This official should be looked at, it probably cost the Pack the game in the long run.

Jimbo

As was a botched interference call against the packers earlier...
Direct has the Pop in PQ... 1920 beats 1440 ;)
So, because there was a bad call earlier, it's OK to have another one ?

How do you know that the PQ is at 1920 and not 1440, where are you getting the info from ?

Jimbo

Is not the Direct Mpeg4 1920? I heard that somewhere but could be wrong... I know Dish is 1440... as for the call no... as Collinsworth said the official assigned to watch the receivers should be fired ;)

Sorry , you are correct, the MPEG4 is 1920 or at least thats what I and you read / heard, I just forgot about it.....

Anyways, looks pretty damn good !!!

Now, is there a QB contorversy starting in GB ???? :rolleyes:
Ya right !!!

The bad calls went both ways. Where was the call against GB for rushing the kicker in the 3rd quarter?

Gumbel outdid himself at the end. I didn't know our QB was named Rick Romo? NFL Network needs to fire his ass. He is the ONLY commentator that I've ever heard call them periods instead of quarters.

The bad calls went both ways. Where was the call against GB for rushing the kicker in the 3rd quarter?

Gumbel outdid himself at the end. I didn't know our QB was named Rick Romo? NFL Network needs to fire his ass. He is the ONLY commentator that I've ever heard call them periods instead of quarters.

The commentator was horrible I agree with that statement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts