Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
FYI while not advertised on pansat's site, pansat has updated the software for the 9200HD. No idea if there was any fixes, (assuming not) but the unit does seem a bit quicker.

The latest software version is now 1229 dated Aug 19th 2010

Whoever updates their 9200 with this, please post the results.
Reason I ask is mine is STILL running version 1205, and it has no problems. Each new version after 1205 seemed (from reading here) to add more problems like ITC channels showing up as scrambled, etc. If this version is actually OK, I'll be impressed.

I wish there was a tool to zero out the EPROM so you can make sure it clean. Then load in a new version. My radio channels still have problems until I hit the mute button first.

Whoever updates their 9200 with this, please post the results.
Reason I ask is mine is STILL running version 1205, and it has no problems. Each new version after 1205 seemed (from reading here) to add more problems like ITC channels showing up as scrambled, etc. If this version is actually OK, I'll be impressed.

I updated. No problems. The update is to update the sat list. It is too early for me to tell for sure, but the unit does not seem to be as finickey. That said, I really need more time to see if that is true, or if it will act up on occasion.

I updated. No problems. The update is to update the sat list. It is too early for me to tell for sure, but the unit does not seem to be as finickey. That said, I really need more time to see if that is true, or if it will act up on occasion.
Thanks, stone1150. Sounds good so far.
An update for the sat list is a good idea. My version is slightly outdated. :)

Thanks, guys! Cockpit error on my part. I downloaded it to one location and went to look at the file in another...sigh.

Eric

Been using 1229 since shortly after the goaliebob99 's first post- haven't noticed any changes in operation. Didn't even look at the default loaded Tp's as I have my own list. Have used the included editor a few times. Like it, except it doesn't leave my channel sorting alone. Must re-arrange channels after use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)