pbs x off the air?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Aren't those two channels on adjacent sats? If you have your polarity set for one sat, it will usually be reversed for the adjacent sat. Ie Ch 16 is vertical on G16, but it's horizontal on AMC4. Your dish is apparently picking up both sats at the same time, which is common. The 2 deg spacing makes it hard for anything but pretty big dishes to separate adjacent channels, and if you have side lobes, it might go beyond the adjacent channel.

Anyway, you're receiving two sats at the same time.

so does that mean im going to have to tear this one down and get another one:D

just kidding, what you said makes sense because if i go to 17 i can see the buena vista feed on g16 if i reverse poloratiy

i remember someone saying if you reversed polarity on one sat, you would get the fun channel, what was that

is there anyway to fix that? im tired of inverting polarity everytime i switch sats

cspan2 has alot of sparkles but the other channels on the same sats bloom in

Last edited:
No, Drakes the best receiver ever made.:D

LOL LOL

That Drake must not be smart enough to reverse polarity on adjacent satellites.
Or else he hasn't stored the c-band birds in it, My GI box stores all that good info in it for each satellite, and claims it stores the info for each channel (where you make a minor tweak or change)
Somebody tell him where to go get the side lobes for his dish!

It's just that fizzle thing again! Maybe the horizontal fuse blew! :eek:

:eureka We need to rename Murphys law to fizzles law :what especially when it applies to fizzle.:D

It's not the horiz fuse its the whatchamacallit connection on the canootin valve ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)