Pennsylvania Cable Network on AMC 6 72.0W Is It Gone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jsattv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 4, 2006
Tried to scan in Pennsylvania Cable Network on AMC - 6 / 72.0W yesterday on V - 3956 / 4167 but got nothing. I had it a month ago, does anyone know if it's moved? I was able to scan in the NBC feeds on AMC-6 on KU Band so I know I'm in the correct location. Any replies would be appreciated.

PCN Changes - what is the FEC?

I have 3805 V 4166 S

Thanks Fat Air, do you know what is the FEC ie 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 on AMC 9 / 83.0W? Has this change just happened because PCN was not there when I scanned in 83.0W about 2 weeks ago? Its also NOT on The List or Mike Kohl's latest Sat Listings.

I have 3805 V 4166 S

Guys am I missing something here, that is this is not making a whole lot of sense as AMC-9 83.0W is KU Band (RTV Network, Tuff TV etc.) and those posted frequencies for PCN are for C Band??

Thanks Fat Air, do you know what is the FEC ie 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 on AMC 9 / 83.0W? Has this change just happened because PCN was not there when I scanned in 83.0W about 2 weeks ago? Its also NOT on The List or Mike Kohl's latest Sat Listings.

its DVB so AUTO should work

I was not aware it moved, thats why thelist isnt updated with that info ;)
(remember...the C-Band updates are done by me with my ghetto moved dish) ;)

its DVB so AUTO should work

I was not aware it moved, thats why thelist isnt updated with that info ;)
(remember...the C-Band updates are done by me with my ghetto moved dish) ;)

Thanks IceBerg and B.J. I'll scan in AMC 9 as a C Band Satellite as well. Wonder how come there are NO Satellite Programming C Band listings for AMC - 9 / 83.0W? That is Lungsat and Mike Kohl also currently show Nothing for AMC - 9 on C Band!!

AMC 9 C band used to be used almost entirely for SES Americom's IP Prime IPTV service. The signals were DVB-S2 and encrypted. They terminated the service at the end of July 2009 and all transponders were empty and available for wildfeeds. PCN is the first full time DVB service on AMC 9 Cband.

AMC 9 C band used to be used almost entirely for SES Americom's IP Prime IPTV service. The signals were DVB-S2 and encrypted. They terminated the service at the end of July 2009 and all transponders were empty and available for wildfeeds. PCN is the first full time DVB service on AMC 9 Cband.

Thanks for the update photoman it's amazing how you guys can get new info. I'll try scanning in 83.0W on C Band. So for Pensylvania Cable Network - that's 3805 V, 4166, and try Auto for FEC?

Thanks a lot guys. I scanned in PA Cable Network tonight on AMC - 9 / 83.0W on C Band. It came in as H / 3805 4166 3/4 , I got S = 61 & Q = 86 so its a strong signal as it was before.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)