Status
Please reply by conversation.

cablewithaview

Stand against retrans!!!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 18, 2005
DeKalb County, AL
I pick up Pentagon Channel off of G10R ku, I have been having problems with my audio the last couple of days, is anyone else having this problem?
My settings are VPID 262, APID 0268 & PPID 8185. It seems though this feed has always had some sort of problem though. thanks

I pick up Pentagon Channel off of G10R ku, I have been having problems with my audio the last couple of days, is anyone else having this problem?
My settings are VPID 262, APID 0268 & PPID 8185. It seems though this feed has always had some sort of problem though. thanks

No sound on Pentagon Channel on G10R ku but on IA 5 its ok

cable
Pentagon does have some issues. Either audio cuts out or its not in sync. Theres a couple options

-manually load the PIDS in as 262/268/262 One time somebody figured out if the video & PCR PID's are the same the audio delay is gone
-It is also on AMC1 (103W) 12100 V 20000 The skew is different for AMC1 (has to be like -25 off normal skew) but it comes in with no issues. There's 2 feeds there (one with normal audio and one with AC3)

Iceberg said:
cable
Pentagon does have some issues. Either audio cuts out or its not in sync. Theres a couple options

-manually load the PIDS in as 262/268/262 One time somebody figured out if the video & PCR PID's are the same the audio delay is gone
-It is also on AMC1 (103W) 12100 V 20000 The skew is different for AMC1 (has to be like -25 off normal skew) but it comes in with no issues. There's 2 feeds there (one with normal audio and one with AC3)

thanks, I'll try the PID's and go from there. I know when I talked with the Pentagon Channel a while back, they said the G10R feed was not there's and wasn't for sure who had that signal. I had asked to make sure which feed to use when I put it on the cable back last year. I am using a D9834 at work and noticed both audio feeds where different but I do receive both fine on AMC 1.

I dont know who carries it on G10 either. Only thing I can think of is maybe its there for Alaska maybe (since they cant see AMC1)

The Pentagon website shows AMC1 as their satellite

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts