Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I noticed last night that the People's Network (AMC4 11807 H 2713) wasn't on.
Wouldn't get any signal quality. All other channels came in fine.

Anybody else not able to pick it up last night around 7PM CDT?

I watched the two Chuck Harder shows last night (as usual) So it was on, but I have noticed a lot of interruptions in the broadcast the last few weeks, I put it down to my LNB but there defiantly has been breaks in the service, last week it was all repeat shows, a few were to do with solar power, very cool! I am watching it right now, some other morning show.

weird....

I was fliiping therough about 7:15-7:30 last nite and got nothing...Had it on Sunday no problem..will have to check tonight :)

I used to watch TPN quite a bit back in the Prime* days. *sigh*

I need to get off my butt and get a FTA dish up.

I just seen an announcement that the Chuck Harder show is all repeats for now due to illness : ( Get well soon Chuck, drink more apple juice!

Ftp

I used to listen to FTP for years until our local am station cancelled it. I was very happy to find the channel on AMC4. Some of the movies they show are very entertaining.

AMC4 is a nice change.

Its a quality channel, Chuck is asking everyone to call their DBS provider and ask them to carry this channel, its free and would not cost them a dime, I cant say I agree with everything Chuck says but his Solar and wind power features are great, I think Chuck has lived about three lives by the sound of it!

Some great old shows on there, I love Groucho Marx, and I missed this show coming from the UK, its quality safe viewing for all the family.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)