Pesky Bin Fix Google Ads

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I checked out one I reported and it was amazing.

By paying a monthly fee, you can get your box fixed...

Sounds like it has turned full circle. Either pay for legal subscription service or pay for illegal subscription service. You get a choice! :rolleyes:

I was surprised to see those myself a couple of time being lazy not logging in.
Fleebay is the worst for all that. almost every receiver on ebay is hack box. I bet those Re-tards spend more money on the "fix" than the solution.

Remembering a few years ago when I had D*, I knew people who spend more money illegally to have their tv not working half the time than I did for legitimate service and my tv worked all the time!

All people are doing by hacking is just giving their money to hackers who don't pay any taxes and are getting rich for nothing.
Most people work hard for their money....If you don't want to subscribe watch Over the air digital tv or legit FTA, it's easier, less headaches, cheaper.

All the ones sent to me have been added.

Normally when they are added they can be removed from displaying here by Google in a few minutes up to 8 hours later.

One fun thing to remember is if you click on their link it costs those sites money. Although I wouldn't and couldn't tell you to do that. ;)

I do wish Google would stop accepting ads from illegal operations.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)