Phoenix NBC, KPNX OTA Guide is in Spanish NOT English???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Is Phoenix a NEXTGEN market? If so, you're a victim of the dreaded "Channel-Sharing" bug that afflicts any station that shares transmitting facilities with another station.

This 3.0 BS screws more things up than it's worth.

No idea what is "Nextgen Market", until last Wednesday everything worked fine.

Is Phoenix a NEXTGEN market? If so, you're a victim of the dreaded "Channel-Sharing" bug that afflicts any station that shares transmitting facilities with another station.

This 3.0 BS screws more things up than it's worth.

Channel sharing should have nothing to do with it.

He's correct it can do what he says. I don't know if it is the problem with the poster, but here ME TV has the guide data from a sub channel of CBS. ME TV is 32-2 the sub channel it has the guide data from is 10-2. Me TV shares the same transmit frequency of 10 just changes the display channel to 32.

And it isn't limited to DISH I had this problem with TIVO also but after sending a channel lineup problem request it got fixed.

Attachments

• METV.jpg
    METV.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Wow
Reactions: TheKrell
Thus has nothing to do with a guide. But a friend of mine had not TV programme with the audio in Spanish. When a advert played within that programme the advert played in English. Every other programme was in English.

Nothing to do with DISH or any other provider. Him is too cheap to subscribe.

So anyone can have a glitch of any sort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: charlesrshell
Thus has nothing to do with a guide. But a friend of mine had not TV programme with the audio in Spanish. When a advert played within that programme the advert played in English. Every other programme was in English.

Nothing to do with DISH or any other provider. Him is too cheap to subscribe.

So anyone can have a glitch of any sort.

That's more than likely because your friend was listening to the SAP (secondary audio program). That's a selection on the TV or receiver.

That's more than likely because your friend was listening to the SAP (secondary audio program). That's a selection on the TV or receiver.

We looked on the tele. That did not have a setting. But that is ok this is a different topic than the original anyway.

We are good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts