Picture Studders Sometimes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Almost certainly not. You need to tell us more

Could be.
So for the OP:
what channel(s) is this on? live or recorded? If recorded, is it there when you replay the same section of the recording? What receiver do you have and does it happen on all your receivers? what are your signal strengths on the various satellites (what you posted does not tell us anything - your 101 signals should mostly be close to 100, your 99ca/cb and 103ca/cb signals should be high 80s to mid 90s on all transponders. Ignore 99s and 103s.
There are many possible causes of your problem that are nothing to do with the LNB going bad.

Sorry I should have added its more motion stutter only on some channels. At first I thought it might be just one TV settings on my TV but I saw it on another. I don't have mostly 100's on the 101 I have some 100's but others are in the 80's and 90's. Two on the 101 were in the 60's and 70's.

Can you answer my other questions? Specifically which channels. Live or recordings? HD or SD? 101 only carries SD channels so if the problem is on HD the 101 signals are irrelevant, what about the others?

They were live recordings. I watched Property Brothers and sometimes not all when they would walk or move their heads that would stutter. Watching T.J. Hooker on FETV that would stutter on fast scenes but the commercials are fine. However when I would other HD shows live they would be fine. The other Satellite's are in the 90's. I have a HR-44-200. The other boxes are the HR-24, H-24 and the H-25. Stuttering also happened on the HR-24's. Also have a SWM 16. Also playing stuff on Amazon Prime the motion is fine.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts