PIGS At The Canyons to Debut on Rush-HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Source

High Definition television and pro snowboarders join forces today at The Canyons Resort. The name of the game is SNOW P.I.G. Each day this past week, four pro snowboarders competed against each other to try to make it into today's championship SNOW P.I.G. competition. Competitors included Chris Coulter, Pat Moore, Scotty Arnold, JJ Thomas, Travis Rice, BJ & Eric Leines, as well as Rob Kingwell.

The rules of the game are simple. Four athletes compete in a game of P.I.G. every show. After each trick is drawn from "The Deck," the rider describes how the trick will be performed and over what obstacle the trick will be performed. Riders will choose from 3 different jumps on the front face of the resort, the largest measuring in at 90 feet. If they fail to complete the trick they receive a letter - first P, then I, and finally G. Once an athlete spells P.I.G then they are eliminated. The last man left wins.

“SNOW P.I.G.” will air on RUSH HD within the next several months.

more....

Source

It was a week of pro skiers, sun, snow and plenty of talking smack at The Canyons Resort. The front face of the resort was turned into an outdoor extreme sports studio for SKI P.I.G. -- an action-sports show for the High Definition channel called RUSH HD.

Tanner Hall, Andy Woods, JP Solberg and Nick Mercon were just a few of the big names who came to throw down for the cameras.

Each day 4 pros went head to head in a game of SKI P.I.G.

Friday's championship game put Peter Olenick, Mike Olenick, JP Solberg and Nick Mercon in the battle for the SKI P.I.G. Trophy...

In the end, Mercon was "the man" walking away with a wad of dough, and a large pork title.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)