The PlayStation Vue Thread

Looking for a way to access their Christmas movies without subscribing. But so far no luck. Don't want to subscribe to a service that we only watch during the holidays.:help

I hear you, but I think your SOL! You can get FuboTV for $19.99 a month for two months(They have both Hallmark Channels). Otherwise, Sling Orange + Lifestyle $25.00 would be the cheapest options.

Interesting they don't even put the Christmas movies on their sub login app. Are you 100% sure? Seems like they're missing out on VOD ad rev there.

Will wait and see if this develops any more. If not, will just sign up for FuboTV for December for the wifey. At $20 it's the cost of a blu ray. No DVR is a bummer there. Not sure how often we'd catch them live. Will DVR on Sling work for Hallmark? What would that cost add to the $25? Haven't look at Sling in a few months.

Interesting they don't even put the Christmas movies on their sub login app. Are you 100% sure? Seems like they're missing out on VOD ad rev there.

Will wait and see if this develops any more. If not, will just sign up for FuboTV for December for the wifey. At $20 it's the cost of a blu ray. No DVR is a bummer there. Not sure how often we'd catch them live. Will DVR on Sling work for Hallmark? What would that cost add to the $25? Haven't look at Sling in a few months.[/QUOTE

Actually, FuboTV has a DVR feature. I can record up to 10 programs for free, and they also have a premium option with more recording storage.....not sure about the price. I've recorded a few programs, and initially it worked great, but I recorded a movie on Hallmark last Sunday and the playback was botched by commercials cutting in and out.

It is being reported that many View customers are losing their NBC On Demand Channel and that MGM Channel is going away next week.

I still have my NBC On Demand, has anyone lost theirs?

It is being reported that many View customers are losing their NBC On Demand Channel and that MGM Channel is going away next week.

I still have my NBC On Demand, has anyone lost theirs?

Most or any people aren't losing Nbc on demand, did you get that information from Cordcutters? Yes Mgm is being dropped, it will only effect Elite customers that actually watch that channel.

Most or any people aren't losing Nbc on demand, did you get that information from Cordcutters? Yes Mgm is being dropped, it will only effect Elite customers that actually watch that channel.

Yes I got that from Cordutters but more importantly from comments that stated some had indeed lost NBC On Demand.

No one who is getting their local NBC affiliate, and isn't part of the "geographic realignment" of networks, should be affected. I've had my local NBC since last summer, from the time I joined, and Elite has never interested me, as it's mostly movies and lifestyle filler I get from Netflix and Amazon.

Well I left Vue and went to Sling but that was a colossal mistake. I can not stand Sling. I cant wait for my month to be over and come back!

Give us some details for those that haven't chosen as of yet. Why do you hate Sling?

I'm curious to know, and maybe someone else can already answer, if you leave Vue for a period of time and come back, are all your content and settings (favorite channels, my shows, etc.) still intact. I'm tempted to test the waters for other services once my price goes up from $35 to $45 (if I test now, I'll lose my grandfathered price of course).

I'm curious to know, and maybe someone else can already answer, if you leave Vue for a period of time and come back, are all your content and settings (favorite channels, my shows, etc.) still intact. I'm tempted to test the waters for other services once my price goes up from $35 to $45 (if I test now, I'll lose my grandfathered price of course).
Yes all will still be there as long as you use the same account. Also you will continue to get new episodes recorded

Give us some details for those that haven't chosen as of yet. Why do you hate Sling?

My experience was more pixelation randomly throughout the process. I also had issues that a football game video would just freeze while the voices would continue going. I also hated the interface on Sling. The DVR function did not work very well compared to Vue. It would record random shows from a year ago where as Vue would only record new items. The guide is ridiculous and I also had a long pause when changing channels

None of the issues should be my internet btw as it is more then fast enough and I live alone.

Reactions: spencer7779
. For me I went with Blue with the Dvr cost with tax was $34 . Fxx and Nat Geo were not live, only limited on demand. Dvr didn't work, would record new episodes for the day and month aired ignored year. Fox didn't record. Added shows to favorites, would never populate when new episodes aired. Picture was fine though. For $6 more a month I could get Vue (not charged tax here), so canceling Sling was a no brainer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)