GEOSATpro Please help with MicroHD Bootloop issue

I'm really starting to dislike the GEOSATpro Micro HD. Once again it is stuck in the boot loop, and all I did was delete 1 satellite on the list. I deleted using the remote not the ALI editor. As soon as I deleted the Satellite, it rebooted itself and got stuck. So here I go again with the TTL cable trying to restore, really getting annoyed by this. Anyone know if there is a way to contact the firmware developer and see if they have a different firmware that might fix this? Perhaps an experimental, pre-release or beta that they are working on?. I like the simplicity of this receiver, but getting tired of having to keep restoring it everytime I make changes to the satellites list.
I withdraw my dislike, after being able to restore, and with help from SatelliteGuys forums as well as help from GEOSATpro/SatelliteAV, I am enjoying this receiver more than ever. Still wish there was a fix for the boot loop, but at least there is a work around, and I was able to customize it exactly as I wanted it. Thanks to everyone for their help/input!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)