Possible Upcoming Software Update

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Looks like I just got everything updated overnight. Switching to the other Hopper worked right away. Keep the steady updates coming Dish.

I revived 213 as well, working well thus far. Since I have two Hoppers, I will shut off PTAT on one of them now to keep that third tuner open, it's a grew feature to be able to access PTAT or other stuff any any of the Hoppers

Still have one Hopper on S212. The Hopper with S213 can see the one with S212 but when I select it I dont see any of the recorded shows from the other Hopper.

From looking at Dish Online, looks like both of my Hoppers got S213 last night. It will be nice to check it out tonight.

Got S213 overnight. Now, using the guide results in the picture getting stuck in the little window mode requiring a "red button" reset.

On a positive note, it seems to have fixed a couple of timer issues. It's nice to finally be able to watch an active recording and have it acknowledged as watched. Still, it'd be nicer to be able to use the guide again....

Still have one Hopper on S212. The Hopper with S213 can see the one with S212 but when I select it I dont see any of the recorded shows from the other Hopper.

Same here. Both Joeys are on 265. Only 2 out of 3 Hoppers are on 213. Would like to see the recordings on the 212 Hopper without using a Joey. Also not sure if the 265 Joeys will reliably link to the 212 Hopper (I've read around that it's flaky.)

It seems that Joeys can connect to the Hopper through ethernet, right?

What about Hopper<->Hopper (see recordings on another hopper through ethernet)? Has anyone tested that?

kwintsommer said:
Got S213 overnight. Now, using the guide results in the picture getting stuck in the little window mode requiring a "red button" reset.

On a positive note, it seems to have fixed a couple of timer issues. It's nice to finally be able to watch an active recording and have it acknowledged as watched. Still, it'd be nicer to be able to use the guide again....

I didn't have to reset, but did have to wait a good 15 to 30 seconds until it popped out of that glitch.

But yeah both Hoppers for new 213 last night.

everything working nicely for me with 2H/1J. Only noticed some minor bugs so far. Didn't have to reboot anything.

My cousin received it on the hopper in his bedroom and I think my Hopper in my bedroom also received it but froze while downloading the software patch (i'm still at S212 on my Hopper). The reason I am saying this is my Hopper froze on a black screen sometime last night and I just now found out. I also had an issue last week where my Hopper decided to run a System Integrity Check for 35 minutes which was also weird. (usually takes 10-15) Add that with the issues of TV shows recording for the full time allotted on the DVR but only playing up to the last 10 minutes I am starting to think my hard drive might be going bad already. My temps are only running at 125, high 87 low, with an average of 100.

I am now on S213 on my Hopper. I wish they would leave the color button shortcuts alone. I liked using the blue button to check network access. Has anyone said why they are inactivating buttons with some updates?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I lost the icon on one of my Hoppers to choose which hopper I want to watch recordings on, it was fine this morning

IT appears I am all updated. My joey actually sees theother hopper just like my first hopper can.

Both Hoppers and the Joey updated last night. I like being able to access Hopper A's recordings from the Joey, while linked to Hopper B. You no longer need to link to Hopper A to get to its recording. you can just use the drop down.

Joey got update as well. Can easily switch between Hoppers by hitting the DVR button and selecting the other.

When exiting and going back in to Dvr, it displays the linked Hoppers content, which makes sense.

But yes, like color buttons if they can figure out a good mapping theme and leave it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)