PPV Coupon Redemption

eacalhoun

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 20, 2006
Morganton, NC
How long does it typically take for the PPV coupon redemption process to complete? I ordered and viewed a PPV movie on Feb 9 and submitted the online redemption form the same day. When it processes, will it appear as "recent activity" on my account information or will I not see any sign of it until a new bill generates?

Thanks...

Eric

FWIW mine never did, I had to call twice, once for each coupon used. They never did show on my account.

Mine didn't show up after trying multiple times in the online system. Finally had to call in and get the CSR to "add the note" and they showed up a couple days after that.

Forget those coupons for a free movie. They still charge you and you have to go through the hassle to get the refund. Sometimes, you don't get a refund.

Ain't worth the trouble at our place. Easier here to drive 40 mi. each way, eat out, see the movie and not have to wonder what the heck they will do to our account and receivers. I call about the coupon they will change my locals or my package at the same time.

they gave me 9 free movies!
this, after signing up for autopay and paperless and calling them back FIVE times to find out why my movie coupons werent getting emailed to me.
only used one so far, and at the time of ordering, it said the charge was $0.00.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts