Pricing is out for NFL ST Superfan!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Here is my Superfan waived, make sure you call and have them add superfan and let them know that you spoke to a representative that said you would get SF waived.

Here is my screenshot:

ssfreeiceqt5.jpg

ssfreeice2jo7.jpg

Looks to me like the screenshot shows 0.00 for the SF and then $ 99 on the second line, I would guess from looking at it,that you ARE paying for the SF.

Jimbo

Looks to me like the screenshot shows 0.00 for the SF and then $ 99 on the second line, I would guess from looking at it,that you ARE paying for the SF.

Jimbo

Wrong.

Maximize the screen.
It shows Superfan 99$
It shows then Superfan HD 0$
And then it shows Superfan -99$ (CR) notice the credit at the end of the line?

Also check out the balance due. 0.00$

Now, I am not sure why it shows Superfan HD...when Superfan HD = Superfan lol.

Does that make sense now?

Thanks for the heads up.

Dont mind paying for it, but will give it a shot. Just found out the 2 receivers I've had sitting here unused for more than 2 months were not deactivated like my installer said they were when he called to activate my HR21, so have a small bone to pick, cause I heard him tell them to drop them.

Thanks for the heads up.

Dont mind paying for it, but will give it a shot. Just found out the 2 receivers I've had sitting here unused for more than 2 months were not deactivated like my installer said they were when he called to activate my HR21, so have a small bone to pick, cause I heard him tell them to drop them.

Check out this thread on how to get SF free:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/1405590-post51.html

Since SF is now available, make sure they activate superfan for you before you end the call.
Make sure you get the employee name + ID.

Good luck!

Wrong.

Maximize the screen.
It shows Superfan 99$
It shows then Superfan HD 0$
And then it shows Superfan -99$ (CR) notice the credit at the end of the line?

Also check out the balance due. 0.00$

Now, I am not sure why it shows Superfan HD...when Superfan HD = Superfan lol.

Does that make sense now?

Easy ICE,
I didn't see the (cr) on the first screenshot .

Jimbo

I still thinks its a bunch of BS that we need Superfan to get the games in HD. Considering, all the freaking games will be HD come 2009 after the digital transision is complete. Not one NFL market will be broadcasting in SD after that date.

I followed IceWolf's directions to the tee. And.... walaa! Waived the fee for Superfan.

Ice, I owe you 1....or is it 100?

Edit, just saw they emailed me with the credit information for my records, only 5 minutes after the fact....gotta luv em!

Last edited:
Tried it and they cancelled my Sunday Ticket on the spot. Didn't even ask why I wanted to cancel. Guess I don't have enough hearts.

Tried it and they cancelled my Sunday Ticket on the spot. Didn't even ask why I wanted to cancel. Guess I don't have enough hearts.

Well I tried again and asked for a deal and I got Superfan for free. The best advice I can give is to act dumb (which isn't hard for me sometimes) and ask for some help. Be nice and they should work with you.

I had already cancelled but after seeing folks post about getting them to relent on the SF $'s I called today. It took awhile for the CSR to find out how to do it and he had to get his team leader to approve the $99 since his limit was $50 but ended up getting it for free. So between that and the $100 credit I got for them being 9 hours late for a service call this month bottom line is only $169 for NFL-ST+SF.

I had already cancelled but after seeing folks post about getting them to relent on the SF $'s I called today. It took awhile for the CSR to find out how to do it and he had to get his team leader to approve the $99 since his limit was $50 but ended up getting it for free. So between that and the $100 credit I got for them being 9 hours late for a service call this month bottom line is only $169 for NFL-ST+SF.

AH nice, that's a great deal!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)