Please reply by conversation.

satguy13

Original poster
Jul 21, 2006
Hi Guys:

I have a Pansat 2500a with a BUD 10 foots, lnbf BSC621-2,
moving manually. Installed myself.

I got a receiver Uniden 4400 Super to move it ,but when
I want program it, No Video, No Menu Installation en TV (only distorsions)
I can see the SAT, Channel ( G5 17) in its lights

I connected the actuator but no move it.

I read the Manual of Installation. I can`t fix it.

I Know you help me, please.

Thanks

PD: I watch sat TV since 1988 with GI 2400 an then HTS VIII but I sold them
Now this problem. Maybe a keys combination.

How do you have the video connected from the analog box to your tv? video cables, RF-cable or something else

How do you have the video connected from the analog box to your tv? video cables, RF-cable or something else

I tested with RF and RCA cables already.

Isn`t the connections with TV.

The problem is in the receiver, maybe is blocked... and
I don`t know how unblock it.

Maybe a reset for Hardware....but how

Thanks

I never saw an analog rec with any kind of block on it, either works or it won't. Its possible something corrupted in it, I think some had a small battery inside to power a memory, but I doubt that one does.If it won't power up, or powers up but no menu functions at all, you might check the lnb cable , connectors to see if there's a short in cable or possibly lnb died.

Thanks TURBOSAT

I never saw an analog rec with any kind of block on it, either works or it won't. Its possible something corrupted in it, I think some had a small battery inside to power a memory, but I doubt that one does.If it won't power up, or powers up but no menu functions at all, you might check the lnb cable , connectors to see if there's a short in cable or possibly lnb died.

I´ll inspect the receiver again.

i don't have my analog system up
as per block could it have been a videocipher block it would probably said on screen that it was a subscription channel.
if the screen is blank and even on the clear channels you could check to see if the receiver is set to channel 3 or 4 and the tv is set the same .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)