Program guide all screwed up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

menelfloss

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 16, 2007
Here in Minneapolis, our public television station stopped using analog/uhf channel 17 to broadcast three channels and moved them to digital 2-x channels.
So I re-do my locals over the air (dish does not provide all) and everything works fine except that the program guide is all ver-schminked... The descriptions are all wrong. Two are swapped and one says "off air" but it does have its regular programing.
Ever seen this before?
Mike

In the Scranton/Wilkes Barre dma, the PBS went from having four sd digitals to having a main HD and two sd subchannels with the -02 designation eliminated and -03 becoming -02 and -04 becoming -03. The guide still has the old listings.

Email dishquality (at) echostar.com and explain the situation to them. I have emailed a couple of times about guide problems for OTA and they got them fixed. I have a PBS OTA guide problem right now also and they sent me an email saying they are looking into it and are going to try and fix it. Give it a try, you might be surprised! :D

Nice idea Crimp.
Never woulda thought to try some up stream communication with dish.
I will give it a shot and report back.
Mike

Nuthin yet

Yup,
So 10 days ago I wrote an email and got a quick form letter reply...and nuthin.
Program guide for the four public television stations are still all screwed up.

Got ne other ideas?
Mike in Minneapolis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)