Timers not updating (Spring Forward Problem?)

reseman5

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2007
I just checked all of my timers and they are all off by 1 hour. The guide and everything shows the right time, but when I check the schedule it is recording the program that is on an hour before the actual program. I have rebooted and still no change.

Before I setup all new timers, wanted to see if anyone had a quicker fix.

Fine here

I just checked all of my timers and they are all off by 1 hour. The guide and everything shows the right time, but when I check the schedule it is recording the program that is on an hour before the actual program. I have rebooted and still no change.

I don't have any ideas for you but they're correct on my 622.

Generally, the timers I set within the last week are wrong (in the samw way you said), and the ones that are older are still fine...

Generally, the timers I set within the last week are wrong (in the samw way you said), and the ones that are older are still fine...

I went to the scheduled update time in the Menu Preferences and changed the time to update now (such as 3:30 PM). I then watched it go through the update process. When it rebooted this time, everything was back to normal. I then changed the update time back to 3:00 AM. Maybe try that.

I went to the scheduled update time in the Menu Preferences and changed the time to update now (such as 3:30 PM). I then watched it go through the update process. When it rebooted this time, everything was back to normal. I then changed the update time back to 3:00 AM. Maybe try that.

Any chance you had a timer recording when the update was supposed to happen at 3AM? If so, then perhaps it didn't correct until you forced it manually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts